Ranktracker is the perfect platform for anyone looking for an all-in-one solution for their SEO needs. Rank tracker helps you track your progress and site testing ensures that your site is optimized for search engines. Here’s my Ranktracker Review for any of you other SEOs out there.
This review will go over some of the pros and cons of Ranktracker so you have a good idea of what to expect and what you will get out of it.
Pros of Ranktracker
I love how Ranktracker combines everything I need into one place. Here’s a list of some of the great things about it:
- Easy to use: Ranktracker is really easy to use. Even if you are not the most tech-savvy person, and I was able to train some of my support staff on using it pretty easily, including sending SEO reports.
- Mild learning curve: Some of these sorts of platforms can be overly complex and difficult to figure out. Not the case with Ranktracker.
- Handles a wide range of tasks: It takes care of many of the biggest aspects of SEO management such as keyword research, progress tracking, and site optimization.
- Keyword research: This is one of the most important aspects of SEO and Ranktracker excels at it. You can find the right keywords to target for your website with ease.
- Site testing: Another big part of SEO is making sure that your site is optimized for search engines. Ranktracker’s site testing feature helps you ensure that your site is up to par.
- Progress tracking: It’s important to be able to track your progress over time so you can see what’s working and what isn’t. Ranktracker makes this easy with its progress tracking features. I’ve found it to be extremely accurate, personally.
- Great customer support: Whenever I’ve had a question or issue, Ranktracker’s customer support has been incredibly helpful. They are always quick to respond and help you solve any problems you’re having.
- Tutorials: They have some great tutorials on how to rank which is very helpful, especially for those just starting out.
Cons of Ranktracker
While it is an amazing tool and I highly recommend it, there are a few small issues that I would like to see changed in the future. Here’s what I think they could improve:
- It could use a backlink tool: A backlink tool would be a great addition to the Ranktracker platform and is probably the biggest issue I see with it right now. Adding a good backlink tool would make it one of, if not the best all-in-one SEO tools out there.
- Site testing could be more comprehensive: I would like to see more tests available in the site testing feature.
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console integration: I think it would be helpful if Ranktracker could integrate with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Overall, I absolutely love Ranktracker and recommend it to anyone in need of an all-in-one SEO solution. It’s helped me improve my SEO significantly and is really easy to use. If you’re looking for a comprehensive SEO platform, Ranktracker is the way to go.
I hope this review was helpful!
Full disclosure, we are an affiliate with them.
If you are considering getting Ranktracker, our affiliate links grant a discount on their services.